Wes is the Chairman of the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce Business Council; Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce; Member of the City of Amarillo Hospital District Board of Managers; Member of the City of Amarillo Hospital District Board of Managers Finance Committee; Member of the Board of Advisors at Lubbock Christian University; Member of the Board of Advisors at West Texas A&M University College of Nursing; Member of the Board of Directors of Build Amarillo PAC; Member of the Amarillo Area Bar Association; Member of the State Bar of Texas.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Master of Public Administration, Texas Tech University Graduate School
- Bachelor of Arts and Humanities, Lubbock Christian University
- Nominated by Thompson Reuters as a 2019 Super Lawyer, a 2020 Top Rising Star Attorney, and a 2021 Texas Rising Star in the State of Texas
- 2014 Top 20 Under 40 Award from the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce