Mindi is a member of the Executive Committee at the WTAMU Enterprise Center, a member of Texas Panhandle Women, and the former Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Texas Panhandle Regional Development Corporation. In 2021, she was appointed by Governor Greg Abbott to the Texas Medical Board District Three Review Committee.
While in law school, she was inducted into the International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi and the Order of the Coif (reserved for those graduating in the top 15% of their class). Mindi is a graduate of the Leadership Amarillo & Canyon Program; a Member of the Texas Aggie Bar Association, the Aggie Real Estate Network, the Amarillo Area Bar Association, and the State Bar of Texas.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Texas Tech University School of Law (Summa cum laude)
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University (Cum laude)
- 2020 Women of Leadership Award from Amarillo Business Women
- 2017 Millennial of the Month from the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation
- 2015 Top 20 Under 40 Award from the Amarillo Chamber of Commerce